Grumble No. 1: Its been really rainy this week. I was drenched countless of times even with the protection of rain bottom and top. Spoke to a couple of bikers and was advised to buy better rain protection such as Pro Grip or Arai from Beach Road camping shops. Supposedly from S$20 to S$80+.
Grumble No. 2: Work has been hectic as clients complained about lack of progress on site leading to chain reaction of events which led to major push in work efforts including burning my nights and Saturday morning for this week. I am very unhappy at having to work on Saturday morning as I have been calling and arranging for testing for the past 5 to 6 weeks only to be stood up time and again by client's engineers and my own colleague. Now, my client's are on 5 and a half day week, I am on 5 day week. I do not see why we cannot test on Mondays to Fridays with them. They come for testing late, go back on time and insist that I go down for testing on Saturdays, even asking if I can work the whole day. My superior feels that no matter the cause, so long as there is no progress, I got to show up for testing on Saturdays. Sigh. It will get busier next week. :) At least I know I should not be out of a job anytime soon. Haha.
Grumble No. 3: Got banged from the back by a SUV while waiting to move off. Isabella is fine and I was in a hurry so didn't bother to stop.
Grouse: :::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::; :::::::::::::::::::::::::; ::::::::::::::::; Actually feel quite okay liao, cause called up to complain to a friend, rode with the wind, did serious fast labour by washing Isabella just now with the fast disappearing light of day and the last step was grousing on this post. Seriously feel much better. So no more grouses for the day :) Hurray!!!!!
*SMILES********* Hope you have a great evening and day tomorrow ;>
Me: Maybe its really my star sign (Aqaurius) plus blood group (AB+), I change like the winds?!?! In a fairly good mood now and comtemplating on my work and schedule and whether I should nap first ... let me list the things out:
1) 40 winks
2) Detailed work Schedule for Monday and overall schedule for week
3) Start on digesting chiller test procedures, 3 test cases
4) Ride Isabella to rid water from brakes, cover her for the night.
5) ... Think that's enough for the short night. Hahahah......
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Apply for Amex |
Saturday, 18 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have finally bought my rain protection: GIVI TA12B/S. Its a dark blue rain suit that cost me S$39.90.
Not much choice as most places don't sell only the rain protection top and bottom seperately. And of cause sizes are pretty rare for tiny me. Haha.
Haven't wore it yet, hopefully the bottom won't let water in like my current rain bottom.
Post a Comment