Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Apply for Amex

Thursday, 16 August 2007

Biscuit Architecture

Taken with my hp (Samsung Z720) camera on 13th Aug, 2007, at Junction 8 Shopping Centre. Above is the Eiffel Tower, below is the twin durians aka Esplanade. All were constructed from totally edible Jacobs biscuits. How did they come up with such an idea? I must say that now all the shoppers who saw this exhibit will remember there is a biscuit brand Jacobs. And of course the exhibit was also in the news on television and it apparantly is making a bid to enter the local record books. Have not been keeping up with the news lately so shall update the blog when I next read about it.
Hey I grew up eating Jacobs biscuits with my Milo and Holicks. Now I shall remember it for this very interesting exhibit for quite a while.

No comments: