Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Apply for Amex

Saturday, 23 June 2007

Wk End

Sales everywhere but what is there to buy?!?! Brought a skirt which I dun think I will wear, bought a notebook which I have too many uses for, bought a couple of books to burn a big hole in my pocket. Can't find the black shoes which I ought to be looking hard for after walking one round through all the shoe shops and departmental stores. That is rather demoralising since I think black shoes are standard foot wear.

On a happier note, I had delicious food. Velvety mushroom soup with Asian Tofu. All that was left is a stalk of ...some greenie veg, which I dropped on to the table and thus left it there. Venue : Soup Spoon, Basement Raffles Shopping Centre.

And now on a Saturday night, which I am tempted to go riding since its nice cool weather, I must clear up my room asap as my sister is coming home tomo. I am going to be slaughtered... poor me... my ears... Then again, I ought to clear up as it is a big mess. Ekekekeke... Procrastination will get me nowhere.

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

O.O wuah sale...hmm temptation XD