Ah ... its the end of the work week again. Worked till fairly late this week, record of reaching home at 4 am on Thursday morning. My PM,aka project manager, kept asking me to arrange this on Sat, that on Sat. Since I am on officially 5 day work wk, just kept quiet and arranged those activities on wk days. Haha, think she will have a fit but thats life.
Wierd thing happened today. Junior, my sis's vespa had the key pulled out and engine still ran. I was stunned. Poked the key in and it was already in off and handle bar locked position. So turn to start position and off again. Engine was still running very healthily.Tried a couple of times and just stare at the wierd scene. Then Junior decided to behave>!>?!??! And engine stopped as if key was turned to off position. This was repeated on a smaller scale in the evening when I travelled on Junior again.
Evening was eventfully spent at Revenue House where there is a franchise Jap restauraut. Nice food. Nice place. Free bike parkng. Ekekek.
Drinks at Liquid Kitchen Thomson was really okay. The alfresco area was cool after the night rain and perfect for a drink and chat session. I had a lot to drink. Started off with a flaming Lamborgini, followed by a single shot of Terminator, a dry Martini,a special shot on the house courtesy of the manager ( Kahlua & Bailey mixed with samua or something. If bailey replaced by butterscotch, it is called something vulgar haha) and ended off with Erlinger light. My eyes are heavy and chest a bit constricted as I type this bloggg..... signing off... Intend to update and play with html this wk end. Keep a look out. Eekkeek..... Happy wk end to all out there! Muaks!
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Apply for Amex |
Saturday, 30 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment