
Delicious mango pudding from Thailand. Yummy! Really smooth and refreshing with a sweetness that is just right. Wish I could have it on a weekly basis... Can't have too much of a good thing on a everyday basis...far too sinful. ekekek.
My maiden blog ~~ Parts of my life shall be captured ~~ with emphasis on bikes, food I take a fancy to and bits of my daily grind.
Bike No.1 : Isabella ~~ my first bike ~~ CB400, super4~~
Bikes No. 2 & 3 : Junior & Lammie ~~ my sister's 2 vintage vespas.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Apply for Amex |
4 comments:
wuah..looks tasty. but mas won't eat sweet stuff..can't take it XD
unless if it's cheese XD
Cuz, cheese got sweet meh? EKekek, why u no like sweet stuff? I like ... eekkeek... but now no teeth... sigh... pain ah... went dentist lagi worse.
Shall hit the gym ... soon *hahahah*
uh..looks delicious...*need to cut down desert and sweets to lose weight,grr*
Ekekek, i always have the maxim (a principle or rule of conduct):
"I will diet tomorrow."
or sometimes
"I will work out now."
Though neither have been put into action lately... e..... truthfully, erm... for quite a long time.
:O) *nod* nod* I shall do some exercise this wk end! You do too okie!?!! Gambatte ne!!!
Post a Comment