Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Apply for Amex

Sunday, 15 July 2007

Danger

My half helmet has a detachable tinted visor. While riding home after night out just now, I flipped the visor open as it was too dark to see, and the visor detached itself and was flung onto road, far away from my reach.

I was at a loss, should I retrieve it and how should I do it in the middle of the road? Good thing was the traffic lights were red and I had a bit of time to think and all the cars, buses and bikes avoided going over the visor.

Finally when the traffic light turned green, I filtered left and went onto the traffic island, across the zebra crossing and onto the pavement till I came to the nearest possible distance from the visor. It was lying near the line between the left and middle lane. I waited till coast was clear of vehicles and ran out to retrieve the visor. It has some scratches.

*********************************************************************************

Cartoon character I am .............. The week before last, dropped my mobile into toilet........Last Thursay night, chipped off my molar and ate it while chewing mentos, Tonight managed to fling my helmet visor off while flipping it open, endangering other motorists and myself. Maybe its time to visit a temple? @?!?!?! Seems like a cycle of mishaps ~~~~~~~~ ``````shall do so tomo or rather today since the clock has struck 12.


*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

Mas Light said...

omg O.O *pray for cuzzie's safety..

oh i only bang my leg against the edge of the table *cough cough..coz my table next to bed...pandainya~

Cara_igllokoku said...

Ekekekek, I haven found time to go to the temple yet. Its about 600 metres away from my job site. Shall do so soon.

Cushion the table edge with plushie!?!?!?

Cara_igllokoku said...

Haha... Went to an Indian temple cause my colleague wanted to go...Would have also gone to the chinese temple next door but it was closed for roof tiling works.

So far, nothing much. Near accident while riding with obstructed view yesterday but everything turned out ok.