Oops... moi time settings are all different. Its year 2004 on moi workstations , its (GMT +08:00) for moi CBox, its (GMT -08:00) for moi Bloggg ???
Head still fluzzzy from a martini named Melissatini.....<<< treat from moi chum on nuit de samedi <<<
*~~*! I am still seeing some stars on this warm day. >>><<<><><>! Still got a couple of things to complete in the next 8 hrs ......... better start charting moi course and docking. Ciao.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Apply for Amex |
Sunday, 17 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
O.O looking at the shoutbox...er..coding problem? *curious...er the time can be changed from ur settings under formatting if me not mistaken XD
gewd luck cuzzie *hugs
Ah, actually it is deliberate... love messing with time and space... hahaha... But think I will change the time settings to GMT -8:00 so I can escape into fantasy world. hahahahahha. :>
XD oh noi...*shake cuzzie..come back come back XD
Post a Comment