
I dun read on the toilet bowl but loved the orange hood fellow and its cool attititude!~~LOL\\\ Relaxed, laid back and quirkyekeke
My maiden blog ~~ Parts of my life shall be captured ~~ with emphasis on bikes, food I take a fancy to and bits of my daily grind.
Bike No.1 : Isabella ~~ my first bike ~~ CB400, super4~~
Bikes No. 2 & 3 : Junior & Lammie ~~ my sister's 2 vintage vespas.
| Powered By widgetmate.com | Sponsored By Apply for Amex |
2 comments:
nyahhahahaha..u likey kenny mccormick? XD me too XD he died in most of the episodes hahahahha XD
yay..cuzzie got bloggie XD
Haha, moi finally got off me stoning bum to start this. :>
But kinda clueless on how to clatter up the page. Nvm, I will work on it satu hari at a time.
Hope cuz eye better soon!
Post a Comment